(Fade to the clips of the movie)
- Narrator: Christopher Storm and the creators of "Fievel Pan 3: The Fun Is Just Began" brings you the story of a young little red-haired PowerPuff Girl named Blossom, who was lonely.
- Blossom: It's my parents. They're just never around.
- Narrator: And a young red-haired RowdyRuff Boy named Brick, who longed for adventure.
- Brick: I'm runnin' away to the circus.
(The crowd applauds)
- Narrator: While on Neverland, one female purple hedgehog heard them.
- Queen Aleena: Greeting, friends. I'm Queen Aleena. I'm trying to make a few wishes come true. I invented this: it's a wish radium.
- Boy's voice: (echoing) I wish.
- Brick: (in a bubble that Fievel is holding) I wish I had a friend.
Narrator: She sent them some help...
- Queen Aleena: They want to meet you. What do you say?
(The bubble pops revealing the face of Fievel Mousekewitz who, is holding it)
- Narrator: From Fievel, Olivia, Bambi, Thumper, Gadget, Jim, Big Daddy Lou, Zachariah, Tyrone, Timothy, Lil' Urle, Pooka, and Flower.
- Fievel: We'll do it!
- Queen Aleena: Farewell, my friends! I would just be careful if I were you.
- Boss Ham-Ham: (holding a "Welcome Fievel and friends" sign) Welcome to New York City!
- Brick: Who are you guys, anyway?
- Olivia: We're new friends, actually.
- Brick: New friends, huh? You do have that look.
- Fievel: Nice to meet you.
- Blossom: Blossom Utonium. (bowing before the them) I'm very pleased to meet you.
- Narrator: Through high-flying adventure...
- Porcupine: Watch where you're goin'!
- Narrator: They'll making their way to the big top.
- Brick: (pointing to the parade) There! Right there.
(Cut to Cat R. Waul turning away to look)
- Narrator: But the evil Captain Cat R. Waul...
- Thumper: That's the bad guy!
- Narrator: ...has other plans.
- Cat R. Waul: Captain Cat R. Waul's Eccentric Circus! (He shows Brick and Blossom the contract) Standard contract. You wanna sign? (Hypnotizing Blossom)
- Brick: What are you doin'?! Don't look in the--!
- Blossom: (hypnotic tone) I can't... help it...
- Brick: (getting hypnotized by Cat R. Waul)