(Fade to the clips of the movie)
- Narrator: Angelthewingedcat and the creators of "Danny Pan 3: The Fun Is Just Began" brings you the story of a young tan doe named Clarice, who was lonely.
- Clarice: It's my parents. They're just never around.
- Narrator: And a young red-nosed reindeer named Rudolph, who longed for adventure.
- Rudolph: I'm runnin' away to the circus.
(The crowd applauds)
- Narrator: While on Neverland, one female white Turkish angora cat heard them.
- Duchess: Greeting, friends. I'm Duchess. I'm trying to make a few wishes come true. I invented this: it's a wish radium.
- Boy's voice: (echoing) I wish.
- Rudolph: (in a bubble that Danny is holding) I wish I had a friend.
Narrator: She sent them some help...
- Duchess: They want to meet you. What do you say?
(The bubble pops revealing the face of Danny Cat who, is holding it)
- Narrator: From Danny, Minnie, Mowgli, Pudge, Nala, Louie, Baloo, Bagheera, Shere Khan, Hathi, Kaa, Figaro, Cleo, Pluto, and Br'er Rabbit.
- Danny: We'll do it!
- Duchess: Farewell, my friends! I would just be careful if I were you.
- Adult Bagheera: (holding a "Welcome Danny and friends" sign) Welcome to New York City!
- Rudolph: Who are you guys, anyway?
- Minnie: We're new friends, actually.
- Rudolph: New friends, huh? You do have that look.
- Danny: Nice to meet you.
- Clarice: Clarice. (bowing before the them) I'm very pleased to meet you.
- Narrator: Through high-flying adventure...
- Dizzy Devil: Watch where you're goin'!
- Narrator: They'll making their way to the big top.
- Rudolph: (pointing to the parade) There! Right there.
(Cut to Honest John turning away to look)
- Narrator: But the evil Honest John...
- Pudge: That's the bad guy!
- Narrator: ...has other plans.
- Honest John: Honest John's Eccentric Circus! (He shows Rudolph and Clarice the contract) Standard contract. You wanna sign? (Hypnotizing Clarice)
- Rudolph: What are you doin'?! Don't look in the--!
- Clarice: (hypnotic tone) I can't... help it...
- Rudolph: (getting hypnotized by Honest John)